A game of bingo themed after one of the most popular daytime game shows ever
- Category Other
- Program license Free
- Version 1.18.8
- Size 40 MB
- Works under: Android
- Program available in English
- Content rating Teen
- Package name air.com.ludia.tpirbingo
400-410 St. Nicolas Montreal, Quebec, Canada H2Y 2P5
This entertaining game offers The Price is Right Fans the chance to play Bingo on their smart phones. This app combines the TV show and the classic game Bingo in some interesting ways. There are various shell games and cliff hangers involved with playing this game. Like The Price is Right, this Bingo game will involve determining the prices of common consumer goods.
Those who play TPIR Bingo can challenge others and be social. There are multiplayer capabilities that go along with this game. It's possible to challenge one's friends or to play random other people using the game.
One of the objects of the game here will be to make it all the way to Contestants' Row. There are mystery prizes that the user can get if he or she succeeds in getting the Master Keys that are available. It's also possible to take advantage of power up features to improve one's game. Another interesting feature of the game is that it makes it possible to win various pieces of memorabilia that any fan of the TV show will recognize.
TPIR Bingo includes some possibilities to take part in classic games from The Price is Right including Plinko and The Big Wheel. It's free to download the app and experience all the fun that goes along with playing TPIR Bingo.
The app was produced by Ludia Inc. It is currently on the version 1.18.8. It's also worth noting that it takes up about 40 MB of storage space, and it is available in English.
- The game is fun and includes all of the classic attractions we remember from watching The Price is Right on TV.
- It's possible to be social and play against others using this app.
- Some users have complained that it takes too long for them to get new tickets or there is some malfunction whereby they can't get any more tickets.
- There are a lot of advertisements for in-app purchases that can come up and be distracting for players.
- Content Updates
- Bug Fixes & Enhancements
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access precise location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.